Terms & Conditions
Standard terms and conditions for the supply of services
All clients who commission a service from www.thephdbureau.com must read and agree to the following Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- The client understands and agrees that any written materials sold to them by Academic Enterprise International are sold and intended solely for the purpose of inspiring that client’s own work through giving an example of model research, writing, expression and structuring of ideas. The client must never submit as if their own work, either in part or total, to their university, school or any other institute of education written materials sold to them by Academic Enterprise International.
- The client agrees to thoroughly examine, before ordering any service from Academic Enterprise International, the particular rules, regulations and provisions of their university or school governing the preparation and submission of academic work, and to check whether these provisions permit the employment of services such as those offered by Academic Enterprise International.
- Academic Enterprise International seeks to supply the client with written materials researched and written exclusively by present or former members of Oxford University and Cambridge University and academic from other top UK Universities.
- Academic Enterprise International seeks to supply the client with written materials in printed book format bound with a clear PVC front cover and hard back cover. Academic Enterprise International seeks to also make available a single copy of written materials via email or download if requested by the client.
- Academic Enterprise International seeks to ensure that all written materials supplied to the client are plagiarism-free, by subjecting such work to scans by plagiarism software and to analysis by our Quality Control Team.
- Academic Enterprise International guarantees the client that Academic Enterprise International does not own and is not affiliated with any essay databank or essay database.
- Academic Enterprise International guarantees never to re-sell, re-publish, or re-distribute, either for sale or otherwise, any written material supplied to the client. Further, Academic Enterprise International will never knowingly put any written material supplied to the client on any website or database.
- The client agrees never to violate the copyright of any written material sold to them by Academic Enterprise International.
- The client understands and agrees to Academic Enterprise International’s right to refuse to continue the preparation or sale of any written material, either in part or in full, which the company suspects of being used in violation of any of the terms and conditions stated in this document. Further, The Academic Enterprise International accepts absolutely no responsibility or liability for any undetected and / or unauthorised violations of the terms stated in this document.
- The client acknowledges that any use by him or her of the products or services provided by Academic Enterprise International is made wholly on the client’s own initiative and free decision. Further, the client agrees that Academic Enterprise International will have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any decision to use our products or services which violates that client’s school, university or other educational institutions regulations or provisions governing academic work.
- The client is wholly aware that any view or statement expressed by Academic Enterprise International or its employees, either on its website or elsewhere, does not constitute advice to the client about the suitability of his or her use of our products or services, but rather these views and statements are ‘opinions’.
- Further, the client understands and acknowledges that any views or statements expressed by marketing or other associates used by Academic Enterprise International agrees are in no way endorsed or approved by Academic Enterprise International itself.
- Academic Enterprise International seeks to supply clients with written material equivalent to Pass or Publishable standard (as paid for by the client). The client agrees to check their written material to satisfy themselves that their work is of the standard they requested and paid for. If the client believes their work to be below the standard they requested then they may request, within the contracted alterations period (240 hours unless otherwise written) of the delivery of that written material, that the work be altered, free of charge, so as to conform to any specifications of standard stated by the client in their original specifications. The client agrees that alterations will only be valid if the client requests them within 240 hours of receipt of their written material, and that alterations requested after this 240 hour period will not be carried-out without extra payment at cost price from the client, and may be refused outright. The client agrees that alterations requests not included in the original order will not be completed free of charge and that Academic Enterprise International may refuse to undertake these outright.
- The client agrees that the Pass and Publishable guarantees provided by Academic Enterprise International in no way represents any guarantee that were the same written material to be submitted to the client’s university then the client would receive that degree mark. All written materials supplied by Academic Enterprise International to the client are meant only to be used as model examples of what the client’s own work might be like. For a client to hand in any written material written by Academic Enterprise International as if it were that client’s own is strictly prohibited by Academic Enterprise International and represents a breach of our copyright. Further, once any work supplied by Academic Enterprise International to the client has been altered or used as inspiration for the client’s own work then that work is no longer exactly the same work supplied by Academic Enterprise International and so carries none of its guarantees as to its class standard.
- The client agrees that a decision on the client’s part to depend upon Academic Enterprise International’s research and model writing services to such an extent that a delay in service may cause a client to miss a deadline or jeopardize part or all of their degree or examination in any way is undertaken at the client’s own risk, and that Academic Enterprise International accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any consequences of the late delivery of its services.
- The client agrees that as soon as an order has been paid for, either in part or in whole, and begun work upon by Academic Enterprise International that the client may not cancel that order and moreover that the client is obliged to pay in full any outstanding fees once work has been begun.
- The client agrees that, due to the unique research nature of PhD projects, deadlines for research based orders are provisional and that whilst the company shall make best endeavours to provide such work by the suggested deadline, that we reserve the right to reasonably and proportionately extend such deadlines if, upon deeper examination of client materials the work involved is larger than originally anticipated or where the requested research proves greater than expected.
- If the client is satisfied that the use of our services is permitted by their school or university, then that client must also investigate whether it is necessary for them to reference in their work the use of our services. Academic Enterprise International offers the client no advice whatsoever on this question, and leaves the decision solely to the judgement of the client. Academic Enterprise International accepts no responsibility or liability for any decision made by the client regarding this matter.
- The client agrees to be bound by Academic Enterprise International’s strict no refund policy for product or services provided by us. The client further agrees that refunds will only be given in extreme circumstances – for instance the failure to deliver an essay or dissertation – and that all refunds are at the complete discretion of Academic Enterprise International. Where a project has been started but is incomplete due to unforeseen academic circumstances, refunds shall be given in the form of a company credit of equivalent value to the original payment and valid for 5 years.
- Academic Enterprise International’s products and services are rendered purely and solely as academic assistance and do not constitute in any form professional advice or containing any form professional specialism.
- The client acknowledges that whilst Academic Enterprise International makes vigorous and strenuous efforts to guarantee the complete accuracy of all information contained in its written materials that inaccuracies may from time to time occur for which Academic Enterprise International will not be held liable or accountable. Academic Enterprise International may provide, at its complete discretion, free alterations and / or discounts for such errors.
- Academic Enterprise International will discount clients 5% of the full sale-price of their written materials for every full 24 hours that this work is late, unless a date is otherwise agreed by Academic Enterprise International.
- Academic Enterprise International assures all clients that their use of its services will be fully confidential and that their personal or other details will never knowingly be revealed to any third parties.
- Unless your order is a 10am Next Day or Next Day order, then our deliver-times are exclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Academic Enterprise International, its employees, and all other persons legally associated with the company explicitly and unambiguously condemn plagiarism in all its forms. Academic Enterprise International maintains the right to deny our services to any person for whom we have evidence to suggest the committing of such acts.
- Academic Enterprise International, its employees, and all other persons legally associated with the company explicitly and unambiguously condemn plagiarism in all its forms. Academic Enterprise International maintains the right to deny our services to any person for whom we have evidence to suggest the committing of such acts.All persons contemplating the use of any Academic Enterprise International’s service must thoroughly examine all their university’s relevant guidelines and regulations to determine whether our services contravene these guidelines and regulations. If you believe that the use of our services is permitted by your university regulations, then you must further check you know how our services work. Academic Enterprise International gives no advice whatsoever on whether or how to use our services; we cannot be held liable for any such decision.Academic Enterprise International treats all information sent to us by clients as wholly confidential; we will never divulge this information to any person outside the company.All research, products and services provided by Academic Enterprise International remain the copyright of Academic Enterprise International. No materials of any kind supplied by Academic Enterprise International may be reproduced, redistributed, or displayed without the explicit agreement of the copyright holder. Our products and services will only be given to the client on the understanding that they have read and understood the conditions and stipulations of our Terms and Conditions.
Academic Enterprise International, its employees and its agents accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies that occasionally occur in our research and written materials from time to time. Likewise, we do not accept any responsibility for the result of any such inaccuracies upon your final piece of work and grade.
Academic Enterprise International highly recommends that all clients check thoroughly for all inaccuracies during the 240 hours alterations period, and returns those alterations to us during that period when we will alter them free of charge. Academic Enterprise International, its employees, and agents in no way guarantee clients any final mark or grade for essays or dissertations that we help you with. Likewise, we do not guarantee any standard or degree qualification from the use of our service.
Academic Enterprise International reminds all clients, once more, to use our services responsibly and with due regard to the guidelines for academic work published by their university or school.
Academic Enterprise International prohibits and rejects plagiarism in all its forms, and will deny the use of its services to any client whom it suspects of using them for the purpose of plagiarism.