Joining us as a freelance academic is a highly flexible way to earn an excellent supplemental income, whilst working from anywhere in the world and at once making a real educational difference to disadvantaged PhD students’ lives.
The benefits of working for us as a freelance consultant include:
- FLEXIBILITY. Your freelance work can be fitted around your main job or vocation, and completed on evenings, weekends, holidays etc.
- ZERO COMMITMENTS. You can complete 0 briefs per year or 100+ … the choice is wholly yours.
- WORK ONLINE. Our work is 100% online and thus can completed from any location on Earth where you have access to internet.
- EXCELLENT RATES. Earn up to £2500 (equivalent to part-time) or £5000+ (equivalent to full-time).
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Your mentorship will make a major difference to disadvantaged students who have been let down by their universities.
- LEARN NEW SUBJECTS. You’ll get to work across a range of subjects, in many genres, and learn topics with which you have little familiarity.
- EXCLUSIVE SOCIAL EVENTS. Free invitations to exclusive London social events organised by the bureau.
If you’d like to freelance for us, you’ll need to have:
- A native or fluent command of the English language.
- A Master’s degree from a top Western university.
- Advanced expertise in your specialist subject.
- A great aptitude for research and analysis.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of common academic referencing styles
If you have any other relevant professional qualifications, please provide details of these in your application. We value applicants with practical knowledge of statistics programmes – such as E-views and SPSS – too.